[MPlayer-users] ac3 3f+lfe decoding

Chris Phillips chris at cakenet.dynu.com
Wed Mar 27 17:07:01 CET 2002

> I checked too. When I compile mplayer without 3dnow optimizations and runtime
> cpu detection I could play the file just fine. I think you should check your
> 3dnow otimizations :)

dammit, how did you know that?? :D also... how was I meant to know that?!
couldn't see anything about it in the docs.. but it works dead nice now,
is that a bug that's gonna be fixed or what?

incidentally, has the x11 driver been done good and proper recently? i'm
sure a month ago you couldn't resize it, now i can.. any reason why?
incidentally realizing that means i don't need to use sdl anymore, so i
already asked, but a way to automatically try say, xv, and fall back to
x11 would be really neat, a general order of prefernce ability would be
nice, like xv,x11,vesa annd then give up for me... i know that someoen
said sdl:x11 uses xv if possible.. but the osd and quality on sdl is much
lower...

chris