[MPlayer-users] NeoMagic driver

Felix Buenemann atmosfear at users.sourceforge.net
Thu Mar 28 00:20:01 CET 2002

Am Mit, 2002-03-27 um 20.59 schrieb Gennady Kudelya:
> Hello!
> Is it possible to find precompiled neomagic
> driver binary with XVideo support for XFree 4.1?
yes, you should use:
ftp://mplayerhq.hu/MPlayer/contrib/NeoMagic-driver/neomagic_drv.o.4.2.0.bz2

I think it should be downward comptible, if not upgrade XFree to 4.0.2
(recommended) or use the 4.1.0 binary from same ftp dir (has no xvideo
support) and also read the DOCS section about neomagic, to get info on
how to modify XFree config accordingly.

--
Best Regards,
	Atmos