[MPlayer-users] Vobsub without .ifo? (doesn't work)

tianjy at jippii.fi tianjy at jippii.fi
Fri Mar 29 14:18:59 CET 2002

> see all the infomation about size, alpha, palette, and
> colors have been ignored by mplayer, so these things must
> be read from .ifo. so you cannot go without .ifo now.

Please read my post more thoroughly at
http://mplayerhq.hu/pipermail/mplayer-users/2002-March/012534.html. I
wrote:
"But no subtitles are shown with "-vobsubid 0", "-vobsubid 1" or
"-vobsubid 2". I checked and the subtitles are working correctly in
Windows with Media Player 6.4."

So, the subtitles work in Media Player 6.4 without a hitch. The thing I
was asking was why mplayer doesn't work with these files, and is the
author of vobsub support aware of this?

__
Ota itsellesi luotettava kotimainen email http://www.jippii.fi/
Tutustu samalla netin parhaaseen pelipaikkaan JIPPIIGAMESIIN.