[MPlayer-users] <no subject> (MacOS X Porting)

Felix Buenemann atmosfear at users.sourceforge.net
Sun Mar 31 16:57:02 CEST 2002

Am Son, 2002-03-31 um 12.24 schrieb Alex Thaler:
> Hi.  I'm new on this list.  I just installed Linux on a PC, and was very
> impressed with Mplayer.  I was wondering if it would be possible to install
> it on my Mac running OSX, but configure says OS type Darwin and CPU type PPC
> are unknown.  Anyway, I was wondering if anyone knew anything about how it
> could be ported over?  I have some knowledge of C/C++, but not enough to do
> something of this magnitude by myself.  If anyone could give me any info
> about this, I'd be most grateful.
If you have the GNU tools (gcc etc.) it shouldn't be that hard to port
and you should move to mplayer-dev-eng list with this topic (see mplayer
homepage for subscription details). Btw. maybe a video out driver is
already available via the SDLlib that mplayer supports (www.libsdl.org).
--
Best Regards,
	Atmos