[MPlayer-users] a52 problems

Arpi arpi at thot.banki.hu
Thu May 2 00:35:02 CEST 2002

Hi,

> On Wed, May 01, 2002 at 09:45:28PM +0100, Alan Campbell wrote:
> > when playing back DVDs, using 0.90pre2, I get the following errors (repeat
> ed
> > many times).
> >
> > a52: CRC check failed!
> > a52: error at resampling
>
> I had the same problem. Maybe a bug of libmpdvdkit. The errors
> disapeared when I disabled mpdvdkit (--disable-mpdvdkit).

hmm, could you try to help finding the bug in mpdvdkit?
i suspect possible gcc problem, try to reduce cflags in dvdkit's makefile
and show me config.h
mayeb the problem is the same as someone with that 2.2.19 kernel, somehow
cdrom.h doesn't have (or isn't detected) dvd_struct

we should fix bugs in code instead of disabling it...

A'rpi / Astral & ESP-team