[MPlayer-users] Audio Crossfading Plugin

Moritz Bunkus m.bunkus at linet-services.de
Thu May 2 16:16:02 CEST 2002

Hi.

> 	do you believe it's possible to write an audio-plugin to
> 	perform audio-crossfading between two tracks?

(I'm no developer)

Sure it is possible. But what would you need it for? Cross-fading
requires "merging" two tracks. So either you do cross-fading for both
audio and video or you use it only with audio files. The former is not
that easy (I think) and the latter is quite useless as there are better
audio players than mplayer (XMMS comes to mind for which there already
is a cross-fading plugin).

--
 ==> Ciao, Mosu (Moritz Bunkus)