[MPlayer-users] [ANNOUNCE] MacOS X (Darwin) Port

Felix Buenemann atmosfear at users.sourceforge.net
Fri May 3 22:56:02 CEST 2002

Hi,

I've just finished a MacOS X port, users that are interested should get the
following:

- MPlayer cvs
- libavcodec cvs
- SDL cvs-snapshot (v1.2.5 currently, get it at libSDL.org, older version
might work, too)

now try mplayer -vo sdl -ao sdl some-divx.avi on quartz

btw. mencoder is available, too.

I didn't bother trying to port the mplayer gui, however...

I dunno if it works, because I did the whole port via remote shell on the
sourceforge compilefarm.

Please send feedback and REPORT BUGS (after reading DOCS/bugreports.html)!

Btw. the code will be included in 0.90-pre3, if nothing goes wrong.

--
Best Regards,
        Atmos