[MPlayer-users] Question about bitrate when encoding with mencoder

jasonrc at gomdoli.com jasonrc at gomdoli.com
Sun May 5 02:32:03 CEST 2002

here is the end of the output. what part is wrong (i did this following
the example laid out in the mencoder documentation.

jason

Recommended video bitrate for 650MB CD: -862
Recommended video bitrate for 700MB CD: -810
Recommended video bitrate for 800MB CD: -705

Video stream:    0.767 kbit/s  (95 bps)  size: 768964 bytes  8017.645
secs  192241 frames

Audio stream: 1536.000 kbit/s  (192000 bps)  size: 1539360768 bytes
8017.504 secs

*** free_stream() called ***