[MPlayer-users] Difficulties and quality problem with Windows Media

Tony Houghton tony at realh.co.uk
Sun May 5 03:37:02 CEST 2002

In <200205050036.g450aMLD021129 at mail.mplayerhq.hu>, Arpi wrote:

> Hi,
>

> > > -vid <n>
> > >
> > > try n=1..99
> > >
> > > anyway, mplayer with -v should list a/v streams it find in the input strea
> >
> > It only seems to have the one video stream.
>
> then upload the file, i'll try
> also upload system info and mplayer -v log

I'll send you the URL and log privately, because I had to pay for
access, and if too many people start downloading it they might notice,
guess who gave it out, and disable my password.

My system is x86 Debian unstable with an Athlon 1GHz, 256MB RAM,
adequately nippy HD, and Creative GeForce 2MX in 16-bit. I've noticed
some messages that all may not be well with nVidia drivers. I've just
thought, I wonder whether it would be worth trying with the open Xfree86
driver, I'm using nVidia's own ATM.

--
TH * http://www.realh.co.uk