[MPlayer-users] subtitles posicion

Michal Semler cijoml at volny.cz
Sun May 5 16:11:01 CEST 2002

Yes subtitles as I asked works with sdl, but on my CPU its very slow and
can't be used with sdl :( I need to use hw acceleraded driver xvidix to play
on full screen.

That is the reason, why I ask for it on other -vo drivers.

And I found bug in ggi driver. It doesn't work with debian libs (woody).
Previous version (before pre2) worked. Now I see only half of film (left
side) and 16 colors.

Michal