[MPlayer-users] Difficulties and quality problem with Windows Media

Tony Houghton tony at realh.co.uk
Sun May 5 17:58:01 CEST 2002

In <200205050210.g452ANkU007956 at mail.mplayerhq.hu>, Arpi wrote:

> Hi,

> > > then upload the file, i'll try
> > > also upload system info and mplayer -v log
> >
> > I'll send you the URL and log privately, because I had to pay for
> > access, and if too many people start downloading it they might notice,
> > guess who gave it out, and disable my password.
>
> I said UPLOAD, to ftp.mplayerhq.hu as describe din docs/bugreports.html
>
> anwyay i cannot read the log yo uerad, it's all messed up, linewraps
> broken...
>
> upload both buggy asf and logs, i'll check later, mayeb next week

Sorry. I should have checked the docs more thoroughly first. I'm
uploading the files as bad_quality.asf and bad_quality.log. I've left
the "brokenly wrapped" lines just in case they're useful, they're the
ones with ^M instead of \n where it repeatedly reports status on the
same line.

Some more system info:

Debian "unstable"
Kernel 2.4.18 i686
libc 2.2.5-5
XFree86 Version 4.1.0.1 / X Window System
gcc version 2.95.4 20011002 (Debian prerelease)
GNU ld version 2.12.90.0.1 20020307 Debian/GNU Linux
GNU assembler 2.12.90.0.1 20020307 Debian/GNU Linux

processor       : 0
vendor_id       : AuthenticAMD
cpu family      : 6
model           : 4
model name      : AMD Athlon(tm) Processor
stepping        : 2
cpu MHz         : 1002.281
cache size      : 256 KB
fdiv_bug        : no
hlt_bug         : no
f00f_bug        : no
coma_bug        : no
fpu             : yes
fpu_exception   : yes
cpuid level     : 1
wp              : yes
flags           : fpu vme de pse tsc msr pae mce cx8 sep mtrr pge mca
cmov pat pse36 mmx fxsr syscall mmxext 3dnowext 3dnow
bogomips        : 1998.84

Creative 3D Blaster GeForce 2MX AGP 32MB SDRAM
using nVidia driver 1.0-2880
Creative PCI128 sound using OSS ess1371 driver

--
TH * http://www.realh.co.uk