[MPlayer-users] fullscreen toggle for vo_x11 not working

Arpi arpi at thot.banki.hu
Sun May 5 23:26:02 CEST 2002

Hi,

> Have to chime in here.
>
> Starting mplayer with -gui (without -fs though) and hitting f always
> scales the video up to full screen size disregarding aspect ratios.
> Windowmanager is icewm. Additionally it would be nice if full screen
> could also cause icewm to hide it's task bar.

do you have patch?

the problems are known by us - but no idea how to fix it...

all those fuckin' WMs behaving differently, so even with wm type
detection it'shard to get all working at the same time...

especially with alpha quality buggy new code like fluxbox...
these bugs should be reported to WM authhors instead of us.

we're testing with icewm, kde3, mwm and sawfish now, others should
be fixed by you we cannot/wont install 150 different wms...

A'rpi / Astral & ESP-team