[MPlayer-users] BUGREPORT: gmplayer + A/V keys

Alvaro psst at euskalnet.net
Tue May 7 15:25:02 CEST 2002

Hi!
I asked in the list, and since I saw some people have the same error,
and even all the people in my work (we all use mplayer) experiment the
same error, here's the bug report.

When playing a movie with the GUI, and pressing + and - to modify A/V
sync it doesn't work. I works perfectly with the "normal" mplayer. In
GUI it shows "0 A/V" in the OSD, although, as I said, it doesn't get
into 100,200...
I tried with several vo and vc, and a lot of things more, so it doesn't
depend on that.
As there are a lot of linux where I work, I tried with several distros,
compilers, kernels, and GTK versions and the same, so it looks like a
real bug.

Well, that's all.

Thanks.

a.