[MPlayer-users] ac3 problems?

Joris joris at linux.be
Tue May 7 17:07:02 CEST 2002

On Tue, May 07, 2002 at 04:10:47PM +0200, Joris wrote:

Okay, please bring on the flametrower while I go bury my head in shame...

This was all due a faulty codecs.conf. I did check/update/adapt/... my
codecs.conf, or at least what I tought it was.

Turns out I have been editing the wrong file for months....
Somehow I got the idea that it was ~/.codecs.conf
I can't count the times I saw that message about "reading
/home/user/.mplayer/codecs.conf", yet....

Now excuse me while I go and try to find some brains

--
  Greetings
  Joris