[MPlayer-users] ANNOUNCE: multiple files fixed!?

Horváth István suti at nuk.teteny.elte.hu
Thu May 9 00:21:01 CEST 2002

> Hi,
>
> We've fixed(hopefully) multiple files playback with xv, x11, xmga and xvidix.

works great!!!!!!!!!!
cool, under kde3.0,xfree 4.1.0 and x11

> There were lots of bugs, mostly related to fullscreen switching.
> Please test it, and tell if it's still wrong. Get the up-to-minute cvs

i got it(always :)) ), so i think there is a little problem (maybe a
little bug), if i run mplayer with -novm , and then pressing f, nothing
really happens, the window stays at the same place, and the movie is
playing a little bit lower and the rest of the movie is not visible!

another problem, the same system, playing for example .avi file with
resolution 352x200 (about, it is pointless what the exact resolution is!),
with -vo x11 -fs yes -fsmode 1 -vm yes -zoom yes  (these are in config
file) the movie is not fitted to the screen, i mean it is greater, so when
i moving my mouse pointer to the border of the screen , the picture is
moving, but it is correctly fitted to the screen with -vo sdl!!!

any clue?