[MPlayer-users] Error in mplayer

pl p_l at gmx.fr
Thu May 9 01:32:02 CEST 2002

On Wed, May 08, 2002 at 09:31:17PM +0200, Sebastiano Pomata wrote:

> I've compiled and installed mplayer, but I always get an error trying to
> open a video file. I attach the output that comes from mplayer

Quoting your own mail:

"MPlayer interrupted by signal 11 in module: decode_video - MPlayer
crashed by bad usage of CPU/FPU/RAM. Recompile MPlayer with
--enable-debug and make a 'gdb' backtrace and disassembly. For details,
see DOCS/bugreports.html section 5.b. - MPlayer crashed. This shouldn't
happen. It can be a bug in the MPlayer code _or_ in your drivers _or_ in
your gcc version. If you think it's MPlayer's fault, please read
DOCS/bugreports.html and follow instructions there. We can't and won't
help unless you provide these informations when reporting a possible
bug."

And _PLEASE_ do fix you mailer as the attached file is completely fscked
up...

--
Best regards,
  pl