[MPlayer-users] P L E A S E ! ! !

jasonrc at gomdoli.com jasonrc at gomdoli.com
Thu May 9 03:00:01 CEST 2002

Why not create a different list for these types of questions. Obviously,
either people aren't reading the manuel, or are reading it with out
understanding it. I propose a mplayer-newbie list to handle the RTFM
type of questions. Give people a place to work out there problems. Many
projects do this with the user list, and use a dev list for more
technical problems, but since mplayer-user is being used for a
different purpose, might as well create a mplayer-newbie list to handle
the other stuff.

my humble opinion

jason