[MPlayer-users] P L E A S E ! ! !

Frederick Grim hal9000 at nyc.rr.com
Thu May 9 03:51:01 CEST 2002

No no,  why create another list for people who bothered to read the docs
to monitor.  I want to answer questions if I can.  If somebody has a
linux box then they should be used to reading docs...for that matter if
someone has anything cars, computer whatever then they should read the
damn instruction manual imho.  Compiling mplayer and running it is not
rocket science for the love of god.  But this shouldn't turn into a
flame..just let silly messages go straight to /dev/null

                                      Fred