[MPlayer-users] Re: -fs -zoom works now, mpeg1 and co libavcodec don't

Ross Lippert ripper at eskimo.com
Thu May 9 16:05:10 CEST 2002

>> cvs co libavcodec
>> cvs server: cannot find module `libavcodec' - ignored
>There is no module libavcodec in the cvs, neither mplayers nor ffmpegs
>Read the main/libavcodec/README (of mplayers cvs) carefully

This is from that README:
>libavcodec here was obsoleted, and has been removed from mplayer/main tree.
>(but still available as separated module, checkout 'libavcodec' if you want)

Now if by 'checkout' you mean 'go look at' and not cvs co, then that
really ought to be reworded.  Or, giving it a careful reading, perhaps
you mean "checkout 'libavcodec' if you want, but it won't do anything
useful".

Or, depending on what "separated" means it mean that I should
$ cvs -z3 -d:pserver:anonymous at mplayerhq.hu:/cvsroot/mplayer co libavcodec
is that what it means?

-r