[MPlayer-users] WishItem

Jesus Climent data at polinux.upv.es
Fri May 10 21:11:01 CEST 2002

Hi.

Would it be possible to implement a key to "splash" the status of the movie
(time, seek bar, even contrast/color/...) for 2 (or X) seconds?

Of course it would be configurable:

splash_time=2s
splash_content="volume,contrast" [seek,color,...]

It would be great to have a "view at a glance" the status of the current
played movie without having to push a seek key to get it.

And one more thing: could it work while paused?

Perfect key would be "s" as for "splash" or "status".

Thanks again for the great player.

J.

--

Jesus Climent | Unix System Admin | Helsinki, Finland.
www.HispaLinux.es/~data/ || www.simauria.upv.es/~data/