[MPlayer-users] [BUG] xvidix output with MACH64 is pink.

Attila Kinali kinali at gmx.net
Sat May 11 12:20:02 CEST 2002

On Sat, 11 May 2002 08:54:32 +0200
Jesus Climent <data at polinux.upv.es> wrote:

> Any progress with this bug? Still happening (not seen any code changes
> affecting this bug).

Sorry, nope. noone could reproduce it or has an idea why it
happens.
I use vidix quite often with my laptop (also a mach64 based card)
and never got such an effect.

> > can you reprodcue it with other vidix-capable drivers? vesa, fbdev etc ?
> > xvidix may suffers from latest fullscreen changes
>
> As I said, there is no vesa nor fbdev output methods in my FreeBSD box.
>
> Anything else I can help with?

Do you know a bit of C ?
if so, try to add some printfs in vo_xvidix.c and mach64_vid.c
and compare the output when it works and when it fails.

Sorry, there is not much we can do :-(

		Attila Kinali

--
Israel, where the first genocide of this century takes place.