[MPlayer-users] [Bugreport]

Attila Kinali kinali at gmx.net
Sun May 12 20:27:01 CEST 2002

On Sun, 12 May 2002 14:21:39 +0200
Dominik Mierzejewski <dominik at rangers.eu.org> wrote:

> > Well, the thing is, mplayer keeps correct aspect if you use -fs
> > or -xy, but it does not if you or another program resizes the window.
>
> OK, so it's a feature. Why not add an option to do it? I.e. -keepaspect?
> Yes, I know - do it yourself and send a patch. :-) Perhaps I will, if
> I find time to do it.

I planed this some time ago, but i should rather do a cleanup of
the whole x11 system then implementing new stuff.
But i dont have much time latley (a lot is eaten by
replying RTFb to -user mails) and somehow, i'm not
in the right mood to write c code.

		Attila Kinali

--
Israel, where the first genocide of this century takes place.