[MPlayer-users] swScale_MMX2 bug ?

Attila Kinali kinali at gmx.net
Sun May 12 22:11:02 CEST 2002

On Sun, 12 May 2002 15:31:06 -0400 (EDT)
Nilmoni Deb <ndeb at ece.cmu.edu> wrote:

> Attila,
> 	I had to cut it out bcos I pressed f at least 70 times before I
> could get it to crash. The log would have been big anyway. To make
> matters worse, I had put some debug statements of my own which made the
> log huge. Next time, I will find a way out to avoid this type of trouble.

Then at least show us the part from the begining until the first
status lines (while playing) apear. _They are needed_
Beside, dont fear the mail getting too big, there is never
too much information.

		Attila Kinali

--
Israel, where the first genocide of this century takes place.