[MPlayer-users] tv audio and bluish people (again) report...

WK sprawki at wp.pl
Mon May 13 18:51:01 CEST 2002

----- Original Message -----
From: "domi" <dombal at freemail.hu>
To: "MPlayer-Users" <mplayer-users at mplayerhq.hu>
Sent: Saturday, May 11, 2002 1:48 AM
Subject: Re: [MPlayer-users] tv audio and bluish people (again) report...

> > > 1/ I have reenabled tv-audio in the sources and tested again -- this
time it
> > > worked OK.  The playing frequency is correct, the A-V sync seem to be
>
> Sorry, i tried hard, but i can't find it in the mailing list archive, how
> to re-enable tv-audio for recording. Could someone enlighten me?
> thx
>
> --
> domi

I'm not sure, but It looks, that meantime it is usupported (Guys works about
yet).
I use little script, which turns on mencoder avi recording and arecord (from
alsa-utils set) to record sound as wav - at the same moment. Next I join
theese.
It's a pity video stream is recorded (in my cause) without keyframes, so any
differences in fps makes desynchronisation of sound.
Wieslaw