[MPlayer-users] Determine run-length by filesize?

Sycotic Smith sycotic at linuxmail.org
Mon May 13 21:36:02 CEST 2002

One question regarding that formula.  Where did the 8 come from?  Also, there is another thread regarding something similar about showing the 'remaining' time of a file.  Wouldn't this formula work to calculate that as well, and throw it up onto the OSD when paused, osd=2, etc?

Since we're throwing out ideas :)
/S. Smith