[MPlayer-users] ANNOUNCE: X11 fullscreen fixed ?

Diego Biurrun diego at biurrun.de
Mon May 13 22:01:02 CEST 2002

Hello!

OK, I sat down and tried to track this down to a version of vo_xmga.c
that worked and one that did not work.  In the end I got a few phantom
compilation failures that vanished after I did rm -rf to libvo/ and lo
and behold, freshly updated CVS sources work just fine.  I can press
'f' to my heart's content, everything is fine.  It's a real beauty.
Disregard this bugreport, all is well.  Sorry for bothering.
Thanks

Diego