[MPlayer-users] OpenGL broken after 0.60

Ari Pollak compwiz at aripollak.com
Mon May 13 22:42:01 CEST 2002

Hm, there's only one XMapWindow call in vo_gl2.c, but no XUnmapWindow or
XMapRaised. Unfortunately there is no Mplayer 0.60 tarball on the site,
so I might have to go into CVS and find out exactly what changed in the
gl & gl2 output plugins.

--
    ___   ___
   / _ | / _ \   Ari Pollak - ari at aripollak.com - www.aripollak.com