[MPlayer-users] ANNOUNCE: 0.90pre4 is out

Dominik Mierzejewski dominik at rangers.eu.org
Tue May 14 02:23:09 CEST 2002

On Tuesday, 14 May 2002, Arpi wrote:
> Hi,
>
> > BTW: my primary site seems down, I'll upload my RPMs to a mirror
> > and let you know.
>
> maybe you should put the rpm stuff at mplayerhq server.
> there is place for these stuff, and has mirror on 34mbit net set up.

That would be preferable. My site only has 1mbit line. And with
MPlayer being the most popular software at freshmeat.net...
well, let's say this link is probably glowing hot :-)

--
MPlayer RPMs: http://msp-190.man.olsztyn.pl/~dominik/mplayer.html
Dominik 'Rathann' Mierzejewski <rathann(at)rangers.eu.org>