[MPlayer-users] ANNOUNCE: X11 fullscreen fixed ?

SMuelas smuelas at mecanica.upm.es
Tue May 14 10:29:02 CEST 2002

> Q: The GUI isn't usable with icewm, because a panel is over the
>    movie!!
> A: Add the option TaskBarKeepBelow=1 to your ~/.icewm/preferences
>    file.
I have always used those:

# Show task bar
ShowTaskBar=1 # 0 / 1

# Task bar at top of the screen
TaskBarAtTop=1 # 0 / 1

# Auto hide task bar after delay
TaskBarAutoHide=1 # 0 / 1

in "preferences" and I use the gui (if I want) with totally normal
results. I can launch the video; I can expand it to full screen; come
back to the strict size ... etc.
Really, I don't know which is the problem or I am unable to reproduce
it.
--
Santiago Muelas (Depto. de Mecánica)
http://w3.mecanica.upm.es/~smuelas
ETSI de Caminos, Canales y Puertos (U.P.M)    smuelas at mecanica.upm.es
Dr.Aranguren s/n - Ciudad Universitaria       Tf. 91 336 6659
MADRID 28040