[MPlayer-users] VobSub another problem and subtitle question

陆 然 hephooey at hotmail.com
Tue May 14 15:50:02 CEST 2002

Hi,

>Fatal: update_spu: malloc: Cannot allocate memory   0%  0%  0.0% 0 0 0%
>Fatal: update_spu: malloc: Cannot allocate memory  240%  4%  2.2% 4 0 0%
>Fatal: update_spu: malloc: Cannot allocate memory  181% 17%  1.9% 7 0 0%
can you give me a complete bug report since i haven't found the error on my
movies

BTW, about you last letter, i think it's because i place the sub at the
bottom and make you FEEL some part of the sub is out of range, cause i cut
the up part the same way and place the whole cutted area on the movie, and
you never feel you missed the up part of the sub