[MPlayer-users] KDE & MPlayer

gabor farkas gabor at realtime.sk
Tue May 14 23:41:04 CEST 2002

most of times this error means that you don't have xvideo on your
computer...

xvideo requires an xv-capable graphics card with an xv-capable driver...

so first thing : try other videou outputs..

use to -vo switch...

like "mplayer -vo help" will list you the available video drivers...

then try some of them ( for examlpe if you use X, then '-vo x11' should
work )..

for xvideo:
you should tell us what graphics card you have...

bye,
gabor