[MPlayer-users] GUI problem

Bohdan Linda b.linda at volny.cz
Wed May 15 21:55:03 CEST 2002

Hi ppl,

I have two strange problems. 1st is that when playing avi with GUI and
using wharf from afterstep, I encouter strange blue flickering over the
movie, when this bar is animated(closing and opening). When no GUI is
used, works fine.

2nd, when playing with gui, movie gets to end and .xpm is showed instead
of film, i will close the player and terminal gets stuck. I cant write
anything. Just to close terminal and run it again. Happens with rxvt,
eterm, aterm. I got this info:

*** free_stream() called ***
Gdk-ERROR **: BadGC (invalid GC parameter)
Xlib: unexpected async reply (sequence 0x109)!

Exiting... (Quit)
X Error of failed request:  BadGC (invalid GC parameter)
  Major opcode of failed request:  60 (X_FreeGC)
  Resource id in failed request:  0x3200000
  Serial number of failed request:  267

my setup
Skackware 7.0, XFree 4.2.0, GTK 1.2.10,GLIB 1.2.8, GDK-pixbuf 0.11.0

In console mode nothing of this happens
thanx