[MPlayer-users] DVD-to-VCD in mencoder

mpi at ev6.net mpi at ev6.net
Wed May 15 22:42:01 CEST 2002

Hi,

Is there any way, using mencvcd, to ensure that the source file framerate
and audio samplerate is correctly converted to the rate expected for an
(S)VCD, when i tried it using a divx file as source, the resulting output
was totally desynched... with the desynch growing by about 5 seconds every
minute