[MPlayer-users] vob subtitles broken since pre1?

陆 然 hephooey at hotmail.com
Thu May 16 02:33:01 CEST 2002

Hi,

>Hello,
>
>I have a problem with incorrect display of *.vob subtitles. Here are
>two
>screenshots:
>
>- http://pp.siedziba.pl/mplayer1.png - This is how it looks on
>pre2,3,4
>and latest CVS build (20020515). Subtitles are unreadable.
>
>- http://pp.siedziba.pl/mplayer2.png - This is how it looks on pre1
>version.

mplayer seems changed the color it use to display the sub, you may try
to change the .idx file, find something like "custom colors", change it to
ON if it was OFF, then change the four color behind, it is RGB format, but
usually only two of them were used, so you have to try sometimes, then you
may get the right color

Best Regards
LR