[MPlayer-users] Encoding several movies into one

Lego Andy me at andy.cx
Thu May 16 13:48:01 CEST 2002

I am sorry if I offended you, but, I read through whole mencoder documentation
and through FAQ and I have not found anything about it. Now, since I know that
you are extremely busy person, I will not even bother asking you to elaborate
your answer, but I kind of hope somebody will.

Just as a side thing, this is what I found in faq and docs:
1. You can play multiple movies using { movie1 movie2 .. } notion or if you
   use z-shell, then you have to use \{ movie1 movie2 \}

2. You can encode multiple images
	mencoder \*.jpg -o test.mpg
	and
	mencoder image.jpg,image2.jpg,... -o test.mpg

I tried both ways with movies so:
	mencoder \{ movie1 movie2 ... \} -o test.mpg
	and
	mencoder movie1,movie2,... -o test.mpg

And no success. So, where in manual does it describe the right way?

				Andy