[MPlayer-users] Encoding several movies into one

Chris Phillips chris at cakenet.dynu.com
Thu May 16 14:00:02 CEST 2002

> I am sorry if I offended you, but, I read through whole mencoder documentation
> and through FAQ and I have not found anything about it. Now, since I know that
> you are extremely busy person, I will not even bother asking you to elaborate
> your answer, but I kind of hope somebody will.

> > > Is it possible to encode several movies into one?
> > > Sort of like a sequence of related movies.
> > are you really too lazy or busy to RTFM or bother to look at the email
> > archives from like... yesterday???

look at the email archive... as recently as YESTERDAY someone asked this
question. if you really can't manage it then... "no" was the answer
yesterday, and the dozen times before that. if you'd looked at the
archives before asking, you'd have found this out a few days ago. The
other half of the standard answer is that you can use transcodes avimerge
program instead.

chris