[MPlayer-users] Bug fullscreen to window mode

Chris Phillips chris at cakenet.dynu.com
Wed May 22 02:41:01 CEST 2002

ok, i'm bored....

"Hello, I am under osx and I use mplayerosxgui as a whole everything works
well but it crash dice which I want to pass by again of fullscreen has
fenetre In fact I do not have mode fenetre it demarre in fullscreen mode.
Still cheer, I you felicite for this player which is for lrs divx much
more in advance that the quick time since it reads almost all the dvd what
is not their same case in the 6 that I have just installed. Still thank you
and Stef cheer"

babelfish's words.. not mine! actually, that's still as incomprehensible!

chris