[MPlayer-users] Bug fullscreen to window mode

Colin Leroy colin at colino.net
Wed May 22 11:10:03 CEST 2002

On Wed, 22 May 2002 10:40:39 +0200 (CEST) Ponekker Zoltan
<pontscho at kac.poliod.hu> wrote:

> > Allez, allez, un peu de patience! Ils parlent pas français...
> > Si vous avez besoin de conseil et dans la limite de mes conaissances,
> > je tenterai de vous aider, bien qu'avec les limites de la langue
> > aussi. Mais "mplayer" merite bien un petit eforce.  :-)
>

> Reportoljal rendesen bazmeg vagy leszarom.
Er, yes, yes, of course ;-)

He said (answering the wrong person, btw)
"Please be patient, they don't speak french here...
If you need advices, in my knowledge's limits, I'll try to help you, even
if i suffer the language barrier too. But mplayer really deserves a little
effort."
--
Colin
Automatic translator :)