[MPlayer-users] maybe small bug in subreader.c

Kukocs netnet at freemail.hu
Wed May 22 15:16:01 CEST 2002

hi all!

pls don't be in a wax, about my incomplete bugreport, the problem is
so small, which don't need a full bugreport...

so: mplayer0.9-pre4 is unable to read microdvd subtitles(*.sub), which
are in MaxOS format (EOL is: '\r')!

i've uploaded a sample sub file to incomming/sub_bug/123.sub
readme 				   incomming/sub_bug/readme.first
mplayer.log (short)		   incomming/sub_bug/bad.log

You can easyly re-produce this bug, just get a Microdvd subtitle file,
set EOL to '\r', and ask mplayer to read it! mplayer detects only 1
subtitle :(

i've tried this with 3 microdvd sub files in my home computer (x86,
debian woody), and at my work, on a Macintosh (Yellow Dog linux
(boah))

i hope i could help:)

feel free to ask me about this problem.. (maybe full bugreport, etc:))

by:

	Kukocs