[MPlayer-users] too many video packets w/DVD?

Corey Hickey bugfood-ml at fatooh.org
Sat May 25 22:55:02 CEST 2002

I have a DVD where when I play titles 2,3,and 5 I get the error:
DEMUXER: Too many (4096 in 8255314 bytes) video packets in the buffer!
This happens immediately; no sound ever plays, but the video plays all
the way through just fine. Title 1 (the main movie) and title 4 play
properly.

I tried using -ni but it didn't have a result. The same thing happened
when I tried -vc ffmpeg12.

I don't know if it matters, but the DVD case says it is "Dual Layer
Format -- Opposite Tracking".

I am using post-pre4 cvs. System information and mplayer -v are attached.

-Corey