[MPlayer-users] bug with xinerama

MadCoder pierre.habouzit at m4x.org
Sun May 26 21:55:02 CEST 2002

I've a Gefroce 4MX with Dual Head support (dual vga).
so I'm under KDE, with 2 screens, but mplayer has a quite penible bug, he is
too large : when I play a DivX, he has the right height, but he takes 2 times
lthe width he must use.

other problem, when I use it in fulscree, it "fullscreens" on one screen, but
as it were 2 screen wide...

I hope you have unserstood me, I'm french.
--
MadCoder (53 53)

"La différence entre la théorie et la pratique, c'est que en théorie,
il n'y a pas de différence entre la théorie et la pratique."