[MPlayer-users] typo in encoding.html

Jay Graves jay at skabber.com
Mon May 27 07:30:03 CEST 2002

I was going through the docs when I found this typo in encoding.html
      2-pass encoding :
      rm -f lavc_stats.txt
      mencoder -dvd 2 -ovc lavc -lacvopts vpass=1 (audio-options) -o
movie.avi
      mencoder -dvd 2 -ovc lavc -lacvopts vpass=2 (audio-options) -o
movie.avi

      3-pass encoding :
      rm -f frameno.avi lavc_stats.txt
      mencoder -dvd 2 -ovc frameno (audio-options) -o frameno.avi
      mencoder -dvd 2 -ovc lavc -lacvopts vpass=1 -oac copy -o movie.avi
mencoder -dvd 2 -ovc lavc -lacvopts vpass=2 -oac copy -o movie.avi

all the -lacvopts lines should be changed to -lavcopts
plus it would be helpful to have the vcodec=mpeg4 or whatever in these
lines as well.

--

Jay Graves
jay at skabber.com