[MPlayer-users] Mplayer compilation (fwd)

Reinaldo Mello Reinaldo.Mello at imag.fr
Tue May 28 17:06:01 CEST 2002

   Hi,
   I have a problem that is driving me crazy....i have an embedded
system, that runs a stripped version of
Salckware, i want to run Mplayer in ther because your player is the only
one that supports svgalib ( as i dont have X, is the only way to run
divx). i tryied to compile , but in configure it is missing inttypes.h. No
big deal, i can't compile most of the progs in there anyway... the
solution is always use a machine with a full RedHat 7.2 to compile.
   The compile worked fine, and it runs perfectly.. amazing..; now, is it
possible to copy the directory, before executing 'make install' to the
little machine? i've tryied this, but when i try to execut the mplayer it
comes with "cannot load shared library" stuff.. it does not even tell
witch library...
   Can you please show me the path? :)

Thanks for your help

--Reinaldo