[MPlayer-users] compilation bug?

pl p_l at gmx.fr
Wed May 29 16:32:02 CEST 2002

On Wed, May 29, 2002 at 11:34:03AM +0200, Miklos Bagi Jr. wrote:
> Do you know any way to figure out which devel rpms are the necessary ones?
>
> pre3 works fine, I've checked the changelog (we're talking about the cvs
> distribution), but didn't find anything usefull from the point of devel-rpms.
>
> Any ideas?

The tests that fail in configure.log and for which you want the option
enabled indicate the name of the package to install. Add -dev or -devel
and you'll get that name.

Anyway please read and follow DOCS/bugreports.html if you want some
help.  (configure options, compilation output, and so...)

--
Best regards,
  pl