[MPlayer-users] bugreport (avi created with RadTools crashes mplayer)

Arpi arpi at thot.banki.hu
Thu May 30 00:51:01 CEST 2002

Hi,

> please see attached file for details. I uploaded complete archive+bugreport
> ftp.mplayerhq.hu. File is named:
>
> mplayerbugreport-mplayer_crash_with_radtools_created_avi.bz2
>
> I haven't tried with latest CVS version yet... sorry. (I used Mplayer0.90pre
> 4)

i tried wiht cvs, it's interesting
native codec seems to fail, output looks buggy/strange
dll works (at least doesn't crash)

but the sample is too short to see anyhting, so could you provide a longer
sample?

you also mentione din the text that zlib/mszh also don't work, so, upload
samples so i can look at it. we've never really tested them due to lack of
sample files

A'rpi / Astral & ESP-team