[MPlayer-users] Odd bugs that allways appears on cvs versions.

Ian Kumlien pomac at vapor.com
Fri Nov 1 00:43:02 CET 2002

Hi,

There are some odd bugs that i always get on cvs versions... They are
always magically fixed for final releases, I wonder if anyone could shed
some light.

Lets say that i have this divx file, and the output is:
Requested video codec family [ffdivx] (vfm=ffmpeg) not available (enable
it at compilation!)
Opening video decoder: [odivx] DivX4Linux lib (odivx mode)
---

This works on all non cvs versions.
But on the cvs version i get a grey, like in
the-codec-didn't-like-the-input(tm) screen...

And i also get odd-blank-consoles(tm) (output is blanked but input is
granted)...

Anyone that has any idea?

Btw, I tested WMA, and it sure as hell rocks =) (i.e. implementation =))

--
Ian Kumlien <pomac at vapor.com>