[MPlayer-users] Screengabs in -vo vesa

Darrell Berry darrell at ku24.com
Fri Nov 1 20:35:04 CET 2002

Thanks -- I actually meant a utility that would be able to read fform
the framebuffer under vesa mode, but that might be enough...

However what I really want is to be able to pause playback, THEN take a
screenshot...the main problem is that on my epia I need to run in -vo
vesa for performance, and I can't find anything that reliably grabs
vesa. All hints appreciated