[MPlayer-users] mplayer is too efficient!

Felix von Leitner leitner at convergence.de
Fri Nov 1 22:51:02 CET 2002

Thus spake Robert R. Wal (rrw at hell.pl):
> Well, he surely is of international fame. I live not so far from
> Germany, and I've heard few words about him[1], but I'm beginning to
> suspect, that his fame reaches all over the Europe... ;)

What a grrrrreat idea to share this relevant and inspiring piece of
advice to this list.  It is obviously impossible to operate mplayer
without knowing these well-researched facts.

In case anyone else feels the need to discuss ways in which he has heard
of me from a friend of a friend, please don't tell the list, tell me.
I will then open a mailing lists where you can discuss this with people
who are actually interested in it.

Felix