[MPlayer-users] support-forum or flame-list?

justin case justin_case at gmx.net
Sun Nov 3 06:35:03 CET 2002

> 1.) What about learning to quote ? your answer was almost unreadable.

sorry about that. i wasn't even aware that my outlook (after a reinstall
- hate windows!) had these smart default-settings, and wouldn't even
indet original messages. :(

> 2.) What about asking the question again instead of bother
> others about it.
> When did you asked somthing ? I've searched the list till
> June this year, no
> topic found. So what s your question, I'll see if I can help.

funny, i searched and it was right in that folder, where these
list-mails go.. well, anyway i'll have it searched and written together
by tomorrow. some of it i could solve but some new problems came up.
it's morinig now, just came home.. just wanted to quickly reply to say i
appreciate..

brb after a nap..

/jc