[MPlayer-users] what happened to french translation ?

nico n at ifrance.com
Sun Nov 3 12:40:02 CET 2002

Hi,

I noticed that mplayer's french documentation was not included anymore in the
tarball. There's still a french doc available on the website, but it's not
accessible directly and seems to be seriously not up-to-date :-(

So I would like to know if there's still somebody in charge of the french
translation, and if there's a specific mailing-list for that...

I would like to translate at least the man page, and why not update/rewrite
all the others docs, it would be nice to get the french doc again for 0.90
final...

Thanks in advance for your answers, and sorry for my bad english (I'm much
better in reading/translating it than in writing it ;-) !
--
nico